1. In this tutorial, you will learn how to add text and images to your website. If you are creating a new page, you'll want to start with this tutorial on how to add a page. If you're adding text and images to an existing page, first make sure you're logged in. From your dashboard, you can click "Pages" and find the page you want to edit. Click "Edit with Divi". Or, if you're already on the page you want to edit (and you're logged in), click in the black bar at the top where it says "Enable Visual Builder
2. Now click the “Plus” button in the blue circle to add a new section.
3. Choose the design you would like to use. For this tutorial, we will pick a row with two columns and then we will add some modules.
4. Let’s add our first module. Click the “Plus” button in the gray circle. Type Image here, and select it.
5. Now let’s add our text module.
6. Lastly, don't forget to save all your hard work!