[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_color=”#0c71c3″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.0.106″ src=”https://donedealwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Done_Deal_Website_2017_289x70.png” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” force_fullwidth=”off” show_bottom_space=”on” background_color=”#ffffff” custom_padding=”10px|10px|10px|10px” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_color_1=”#ffffff” custom_padding=”20px|20px|20px|20px”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_layout=”light” custom_padding=”30px|50px|30px|50px”]
Get a Website for Your Judgment Investing Business!
Don’t leave money on the table by making it hard for people
to do business with you!
Having the right website helps you make more money, lets you collect leads 24/7 (even while you sleep) and gives you freedom! It simply doesn’t make sense to try running a business without a website.
Hi, my name is Todd Heitner. I’ve been building websites for investors for about 14 years. My job is to help you make more money and make your life easier. 🙂
Make More Money!
Here are some ways a website will help you increase profits:
- Collect leads 24/7: When you run ads, you can send them to your website and they can respond any time of day or night. How cool is it to have leads come in while you’re sleeping?
- Make it easier to contact you: Many people will visit a website before they’ll pick up the phone because it’s lower pressure. They can read your website to get information about what you do and then contact you.
- More marketing possibilities: A website opens the door to a huge world of advertising possibilities (online advertising) that is simply not possible without a website. People are searching online for solutions to their problems. If you’re not there, they can’t find you. Don’t leave money on the table.
- Build Trust: When you have a website that looks professional, it makes you look more credible, which helps people trust you . We all want to do business with someone who is established and professional.
Give Yourself Freedom!
Don’t be a slave to your business. Here’s how a website can save you time and give you more freedom:
- Run your business from the beach (or anywhere): By directing interested people to your website you can run your business from wherever you have an internet connection and phone.
- Time is money, don’t waste it!: With a website you don’t have to talk to every potential lead on the phone. Have them go to your site and fill out a contact form. If they’re not even willing to do that, chances are they would have been a waste of time anyway.
- Don’t be interrupted in the middle of dinner: Don’t have your business and personal life constantly interrupted by phone calls. Direct people to your website, where they can get more information and give you their contact information. Then, schedule an hour or two to sit down and make all your phone calls at once. This is way more productive. It also keeps you from being caught off guard with calls when you’re in the middle of something else and not in the frame of mind to talk to potential clients.
See a Demo Site
View Pricing Information and Order
Your website is a landing page that is focused on getting people to send you their contact information. It has eye-catching graphics and makes it clear how you can help them.
2-Step Process to Maximize Leads
The goal is to get the person to contact you. At first, we only ask for minimal information: Name, Phone, Email, Amount of Judgment.
After the person sends you this basic information, we take them to a page that asks for more details. It asks a lot of questions that will help you determine how good of a lead this is and how to proceed. We let the person know it’s in their best interests to fill out the additional details because it will speed up the process.
Why do we break it up into 2 steps?
To maximize the number of leads you get. When people come to your home page, they’ll see you’re only asking for a few pieces of information. We don’t scare them off by a long form with many questions to answer. It’s just basic information.
Then, after they submit that short form, we take them to the longer form. Some people will fill out the longer form and others won’t. Either way, you have their contact information so you can follow up with them. If they didn’t fill out the longer form, you can call or email them to try to get more details. But for those who do fill out the longer form, you’ve just saved a lot of time because you don’t have to ask those questions when you contact the person.
How do you get the leads that come in?
Well, first of all, when someone fills out a form on your website you’ll receive an e-mail with their details. But you can also log in to the control panel of your website and view your leads there.
You can see all of the information the person sent and you can even add notes at the bottom for your own records. For instance, you could add a note saying you tried calling this person and left a voice mail, or a note saying you need to call this person, etc. You can even have the notes you make sent to your e-mail. If you want to print out your leads, you can do so from here too.
Can I change the wording?
You bet. The wording is easy to change.
It’s basically just like using a program like Microsoft Word or even sending an e-mail. If you can send an e-mail, you can probably handle editing your web site. You just click and type. You can make the text bold, italic, underlined, a different color, etc. You can even insert photos if you like or a YouTube video. We use WordPress to power your website, in case you’re already familiar with it.
When you get a website, at first you’ll have a temporary website address, but you’ll probably want to get your own domain name (YourBusinessName.com), which will make it easier to get people to your website. Using your own domain name is easy. We’ll even help you get it set up if you want.
Now I’m sure you want to know…
How much does it cost?
$197 $0, then only $28.60/month.
That’s right, we are waiving the setup fee, for a limited time.
You will be charged $28.60 per month as long as you choose to keep your website. You may cancel at any time.
You may be wondering…
Why is it so affordable?
If you’ve ever had your own website you know to have a website like this built would normally cost you hundreds of dollars or more. I could probably charge that and still sell quite a few, so why don’t I?
For one thing, I don’t want cost to keep you from being able to get a website. Over the years I’ve seen that many investors are held back because they can’t afford to get a website. I enjoy helping people when I can so I set out to find a way to provide websites at a lower cost by streamlining the setup process. To be honest, it took several years but I finally found a way to do it.
Another reason I don’t charge more is that I’m not trying to get rich from providing websites. That may sound strange, but for me building websites is not only something I enjoy, but also a means to an end. My wife and I do volunteer work, helping people to improve their lives. While I enjoy building websites and running a business, it’s primarily a way to support us in our volunteer work.
That’s another reason why I’ve streamlined the setup process for the websites I build. I can spend less time setting up the site, which frees up more of my time for volunteer work. I could set the prices higher as if I was doing everything manually, but I don’t think that would be fair.
By making the setup process automatic, it’s good for everyone, especially you. It means 1) The cost is very low, and 2) You’ll have your website up and running today.
It’s a win-win situation.
But I’ll make it even better…
30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee
I am proud of the quality I provide, so I stand behind my work. Of course if you have any problems or questions I’m here to help you resolve them. But if you feel like I didn’t deliver what I said I would or you’re not happy with your site, just e-mail me within 30 days and I’ll give you all of your money back.
Get Your Site Now!
Getting your website set up is an easy process:
- Click the Order button on this page.
- Fill out your information, including billing details
- Go to the Dashboard of your new site and click Customize. Under Customize Site, select “Judgments” as your home page and click the button to save your changes. You’re all set!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: After I order, is there any kind of support available if I need help?
A: Of course! We provide video tutorials, e-mail support, and even phone support by appointment. To keep your costs low we don’t have people answering phones 24/7. If we did that we’d have to raise the price substantially. But you can get instant help via our tutorials, and if you need more help send us an e-mail or schedule an appointment for one-on-one help by phone.
Q: Am I locked into a contract?
A: No. You may cancel at any time.
Q: How long does it take to get my website set up?
A: After you place your order, your website will be set up instantly.