Attracting leads to your real estate business can be a daunting task. One person that knows a thing or 2 about this is Jim Mitchell. That is to say, he is an expert.
3 Key Principles on Getting Leads
There are 3 key principles to attracting leads to REI business.
Firstly, create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Secondly, be consistent with your message and
Third, be frequent with your message
But I digress, this about the interview.
So, I interviewed Jim Mitchell, better known as “The Biker Who Buys Houses” about the best way for real estate investors to get leads for their business.
This part of the interview is only about 15 minutes long but it’s packed with powerful insights you can apply today.
Most importantly, We’re not selling anything in this interview. It’s just pure content that will help you with your marketing.
A few highlights on the attracting leads interview:
- The mistake most new investors make with their marketing
- Why “house hunting” is the backward approach
- What is the best way to get leads?
- How much money do you need to market your investing business?
- What should you expect from your marketing?
- What should your marketing message say?
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. However, we only recommend products and services we believe to be of high quality.
- Check out our paid plans
- How to Find Cash Buyers
- Get Funding for your Real Estate Deals
- System that Finds Deals For You
- How to use an LLC in Real Estate
- Get a free copy of the best-selling book, “How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments”
- Get a domain name
- Get an 800 number that rings to your existing phone