Are you looking for an On Carrot alternative? Is there a real estate website template that can be taken as an alternative to On Carrot? Done Deal Website (DDW) can help you answer that question, keep reading.
The fact that you are here means you’re already convinced that a customizable template is the way to go for your real estate investment company. But is there a good alternative to the popular On Carrot product? We would like to show you a great real estate investor website provider option to consider as an alternative to On Carrot.
By the end of this article, you will know if our professional website template is a good On Carrot alternative or not.
Let’s compare what On Carrot is offering with what we offer.
- On Carrot is a larger company that focuses on providing data-driven websites. In other words, they include software that keeps you informed as to how your site is performing. This is a nice feature because it allows you to see which of your landing pages are generating and capturing the most traffic and the most leads. Armed with this information you can adapt your marketing strategy accordingly.
- On Carrot also positions itself less as a website provider and more as a lead generation service. They accomplish this by providing a strong SEO foundation through back end coding of their websites.
- How is this different from other companies in this niche? Although other companies employ similar methods we will assume that On Carrot gives some extra attention to this as they choose to highlight coding as a competitive advantage.
- Price plans range from $49 to $149 per month.
Option 2 – Done Deal Website
- We at Done Deal Website have been building sites for real estate investors for about fifteen years.
- Our testimonials indicate that our sites reflect a deep insight into the business of real estate investing not only from the investor’s point of view but also the seller’s.
- DDW site designs are sleek, modern and professional looking with a clean, minimalist feel.
- The sites also retain many functions for you, the user. This enables you to go in and make adjustments and additions if you want to do that from the get-go or in the future.
- Our company is the smaller of the two reviewed here which can actually be a positive as you are dealing with key and knowledgeable members of our team.
- DDW also offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- DDW’s unique value positioning, which distinguishes us from other companies in this niche, has to do with the large number of different landing pages that we offer. This means that it’s very unlikely that you will need more than one website even as your company expands.
- You also have the flexibility to change any one of those specifically targeted landing pages to your home page at any time depending on your marketing strategy.
- DDW is also the more affordable option with price plans ranging from $28.60 to $58.60 per month.
On Carrot Summary
On Carrot clearly has a large team but manage to stay at mid-level pricing. Their promise of an outstanding SEO foundation through extensive back end coding sounds like it could be a positive if it can be clearly demonstrated. The website performance data software providing you with useful statistics is also a very nice feature. With On Carrot’s offering it might be difficult to differentiate your online presence from your competitors because there are already so many On Carrot designed websites out there.
DDW includes all the landing pages that you need so you don’t have to pay for
multiple websites. We are offering the most affordable pricing with zero compromises on design.
Some might say DDW is a good On Carrot alternative. Why? Because overall DDW
gives you great value for money.
To wrap things up, is DDW a good On Carrot alternative?
There is no loser in this product comparison. Two top quality companies with top quality products have been reviewed and both have well-rounded offerings that will accomplish the task at hand, namely, to minimize the stress of setting up your online presence and to build a good foundation for your digital marketing.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. However, we only recommend products and services we believe to be of high quality.
- Check out our paid plans
- How to Find Cash Buyers
- Get Funding for your Real Estate Deals
- System that Finds Deals For You
- How to use an LLC in Real Estate
- Get a free copy of the best-selling book, "How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments"
- Get a domain name
- Get an 800 number that rings to your existing phone