To change the logo on your DDW site, please follow these procedures.
- Log in to your website and go to WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Divi from the Dashboard menu & click Theme Options.
3. Under the General section, find Logo section, and click on Upload button.
4. Go to Media Library tab if you want to select logo from previously uploaded images, or go to Upload files tab to upload logo from your computer. After selecting the image click on Set As Logo button.
5. Click on Save Changes button to apply the logo change to your website.
** If you need to change the size and responsiveness of your logo image, you can do so from Dashboard>Divi>Theme Builder is your website uses theme builder layout. If your website does not use theme builder layout, you can change the size from Dashboard>Divi>Theme Customizer>Header settings. The header settings will not appear in Theme Customizer if Theme Builder layout is active.