Then join our affiliate program!
We pay a generous 50% commission per sale of membership at DoneDealWebsite.com! That means if you are a DoneDealWebsite customer yourself, you can refer only 2 other paying members and your own site is essentially paid for each month. How cool is that?
And, to make it even better, that 50% commission is recurring, every month for as long as that member remains an active, paying customer! So this can be a great source of extra monthly income. In fact, if you wanted to get really serious about it, you could even make a living from referring people!
Here are a few details:
- You can’t earn commission on your own website. In other words, you can’t sign up as an affiliate and then sign up though your own link.
- You can’t use any shady methods of promoting us – Spam, malware, etc.
- Payments are made by PayPal by the 15th of the month for the preceding month’s commissions. We reserve the right to hold commissions for 60 days if we think chargebacks may be possible.
- If you will earn more than $600 in a calendar year, you must submit a W-9 form with your tax information because we’re required to send you a 1099 form. If you earn more than $600 in a calendar year and don’t send us an accurate W-9 form, we will hold your commissions until we receive the W-9 form from you. If you don’t send it within a year, you forfeit your commissions.
- You only earn commissions for our paid Pro Sites. Nothing is paid for free accounts. Commissions are also not earned on other products or services we may offer. For example, we may sell domain names to members or additional services. No commission is earned on these items.
- This is just an overview of some of the important details. There, are, of course other terms you must agree to. Please see our full Affiliate Terms of Service agreement for full details.
How can I earn commission if the websites are free?
We don’t pay commission for free members, but if members choose to upgrade to our paid membership, then you earn commission.
Ready to sign up?