Why Optimize Your Website for Search Engines?
People who are actively searching for solutions to their problems are one of the best types of leads.
They already know they need some sort of solution. That’s why they’re searching. If they can find you and see how you can help them, it’s a natural fit.
Want us to optimize your website for search engines?
See if you qualify. Which category do you fall into?
This is for you if...
- You want to get leads from Google and other search engines
- You have other sources of leads but want to add search engines
- You have some money to invest into getting your site optimized
- Your investing is focused on one city or metropolitan area
This is not for you if...
- You don’t have any other marketing in place. This is not a replacement for marketing. SEO is a long-term strategy and it often takes months to see results.
- You have more time than money. If you don’t have money to invest into someone else doing SEO work for you, you’d be better off in the beginning to try doing it yourself. Read these articles to learn how to do it yourself: Introduction to SEO for Real Estate Investors and SEO for Investors Part 2 – Choosing Your Keywords
- You’re investing in multiple states or cities. At this time, we’re only working with investors who are focusing on a specific city or metropolitan area.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- On-Site Optimization for two types of leads. (For example, motivated sellers and cash buyers)
- We’ll localize your site for a specific city/area
- We’ll optimize images on your site for search engines
- SSL security certificate to make your site secure (something Google likes)
- We’ll write 4 custom blog posts for you that will be posted over a period of 4 months
- We’ll help you set up your business on Google Maps
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your own domain name for your site
- An address we can use for your business (can’t be a P.O. Box)
- To be able to receive mail at that address
- A free Google account (we’ll need access)
- To be focused on investing in a certain city
- Our new site design. If you signed up after July 15, 2017 you already have it. If you don’t already have it, we’ll switch you for free.
How much does it cost?
If you’ve ever looked into hiring someone to do SEO for you, you’ll know this typically will cost at least $6,000.
However, for a limited time, we’re offering this service to our members only for a one-time investment of $975.
We realize that’s not in everyone’s budget, and it may sound like a lot if you’re not familiar what what these services normally cost. It’s a very time-consuming process and everything has to be done manually. If you think about it, though, typically one deal would easily cover that and a lot more. Of course, we can’t guarantee you’ll get a deal because of it, but we’ll do our best to help you get positioned where people can find you, which greatly increases the chances of that happening.
Currently, we’re only accepting payment through PayPal, but if you prefer another method, please get in touch.
How does it work?
After you make the payment, we will get in touch to get the information we need. Once we have everything we need, we’ll get to work on optimizing your site. Typically the process takes about 2-3 weeks. Remember, though, that it typically takes much longer to see actual results from SEO, and it’s not possible to guarantee any specific results.
Please be aware of the following:
- There are no guarantees with SEO. If anyone says they guarantee you’ll be on the first page of Google, you should beware because no one has control of how Google ranks sites. We will do our best to help your site rank, but we can’t guarantee any specific results.
- There are no refunds. SEO work takes a lot of time. Once we begin work on your site, there are no refunds because we have time invested. Failure on your part to provide any information we need is also not a basis for refund.