Finding cash buyers for Real Estate can sometimes sound daunting to most people to say the least. “Cash is king,” they say, when it comes to real estate. And make no mistake, cash rules in the world of real estate.
So, are you worried about finding cash buyers for your real estate deals? Then worry no more. In this interview, you will find out just how easy it can be to find genuine cash buyers for your real estate deals.
This audio clip is taken from an interview I did with Jim Mitchell, “The Biker Who Buys Houses”.
Here is a summary of what Jim said:
- Drive around, find what properties investors have for sale.
- Look for investors rehabbing properties, write down address
- Look up the addresses in public records, make sure they were paid for with cash
- See how many they paid cash for
- Look up in MLS, find what transactions in last 2 months closed for cash
- Contact these investors and ask what they’re looking for.
- Introduce yourself as a fellow investor who often comes across deals.