This audio clip is taken from an interview I did with Jim Mitchell, “The Bike Who Buys Houses”.
Here is a summary of what Jim said:
- Drive around, find what properties investors have what for sale.
- Look for investors rehabbing properties, write down address
- Look up the addresses in public records, make sure they were paid for with cash
- See how many they paid cash for
- Look up in MLS, find what transactions in last 2 months closed for cash
- Contact these investors and ask what they’re looking for.
- Introduce yourself as a fellow investor who often comes across deals.