I interviewed Jim Mitchell, better known as “The Biker Who Buys Houses” about the best way for real estate investors to get leads for their business.
This part of the interview is only about 15 minutes long but it’s packed with powerful insights you can apply today.
We’re not selling anything in this interview. It’s just pure content that will help you with your marketing.
A few highlights:
- The mistake most new investors make with their marketing
- Why “house hunting” is the backwards approach
- What is the best way to get leads?
- How much money do you need to market your investing business?
- What should you expect from your marketing?
- What should your marketing message say?
If you’d like to learn more about Jim Mitchell, “The Biker Who Buys Houses”, you can visit his website at: